BMT offers an unparalleled scope of services for design and design support for the marine industry. From concept design through detailed and production design to survey and inspection, we deliver high quality engineering services to the shipping industry.
We provide route analysis and feasibility studies; concept to detailed design including production drawings; passenger flow and ship evacuation analysis and environment engineering.
Our world-leading software models, logistics support and expertise in hydrodynamics help us to increase our clients' profitability and competitiveness while also meeting safety and environmental standards.
- BMT provides independent consultation and management services for ship acquisition.
- BMT uses a multi-discipline approach to structural analysis and maintenance.
- We provide failure analysis and repair procedures for complex systems.
- BMT provides a range of services related to evacuation, risk and safety for the marine and offshore industries that allows us to examine vessel or structure layout and provide an optimal arrangement for normal and emergency operations.
- BMT provides environmental management, including air emissions control, sewage handling and treatment design and installation assistance, and ballast water technology research and development.
- Our services include one-off-ship audits for a specific purpose or more comprehensive audits to support the implementation or improvement of a company's environmental management system.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 613 592 2830.